The Musées d'Orsay and Musée de l’Orangerie are delighted to present their new children’s website, Les Petits M'O!
This mobile and accessible website is full of resources designed for young people with a children-friendly tone and content.
Two mascots, Pompon the bear for Orsay and Lily the frog for the Orangerie, act as tour guides for your children, and form an endearing duo!
Pompon et Lily © Musées d’Orsay et de l’Orangerie / Agence Inconito
- Works and artists: the website contains a selection of works from the two museums, each accompanied by a short commentary. Each artist is presented in the form of a simplified biography,
- Digital themed visits guide children through the museum galleries,
- A timeline helps users place the works in their historical context,
- Imaginary walks: a series of podcasts where each episode invites listeners to follow in the footsteps of a child who talks about the world around them and their discovery of it, inspired by the works at the museums,
- The gazette is the news section where articles are regularly published on the programme for young people and families at the museums as well as resources specifically designed for children,
- The calendar and practical information section provide direct access to the programme for young people.
Functionalities designed for children
Young users can create their own account, under the watchful eye of their parents, allowing them to save their favourite works and visits.
Enjoy your visit at Les Petits M'O!